Hi and welcome to the Annie Wiki. Here you can explore all about Annie as well as create, edit, and add photos & videos. If we work together, this website will be full of information all about Annie.
P.S. if you're going to edit this wiki please read the rules before you get started.
-The Admins and Bureaucrats of this wiki
St Hudson's Home for Girls is where Annie (character) lives before she lives with Oliver Warbucks. This also where The Orphans live and Miss Hannigan. The orphanage has child labor because everyone except Miss Hannigan has to work from when they get up till when they're asleep. When Grace Farrell visits one day. Miss Hannigan didn't want Annie to stay with Oliver for a week. As his relationship grows with Annie. He decides to adopt her and Annie now lives with him. In the musical he adopts all orphans.
Read more . . .
Not sure where to start?
- You might want to read our page all about us
- Check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Try out the Sandbox, which is a place to practice editing or formatting without changing any serious content.
- If you have a question, you can ask any of the administrators or post a question in the Forum for other members to answer.
- Check out the list of Wanted Pages to see what pages are linked to but do not yet exist.
- Want to help editing pages we're stuck on? See a full list of stubs here.
- Before creating a new page, check to see if the same page with a slightly different spelling or title exists.
- When editing on a page make sure there are links on the page, otherwise it's a Deadend Page.
- Make sure other pages link to the page you're editing otherwise it's a Lonely Page.
- You might also want to check out our Manual of Style - we're in the process of writing this so check it out and have your say about how Annie should look!
The Annie Wiki is a fan site and is in no way affiliated with Harold Gray or any adaptation of the musical nor the movies.
• Oliver Warbucks mansion is a real life place.
• Children had to sign a contract to film at night.
• The creator of the musical Annie hated the film version.
• Carol Burnet got surgery before filming Easy street.
• Annie is the most expensive musical to make in the world.
• Thomas Meehan refuses to make this comic a musical. But after reading the Book he agreed to make the musical.